Private Class (We only accept bookings for groups of 6-16, for small groups or private bookings please contact us directly.)

- Includes : All ingredients, Tools, Aprons, Non-alcoholic Drinks

- Kids under 10 years old must be accompanied by an adult

- Photo Booth rental + $1,000

Party Package (maximum 55 persons)

- Includes : Kids Corner, Photo Booth, Party Decorations, Non-alcoholic Drinks, Snacks, Board Games

- Kids over 2 years old will count as a headcount

- Time slot touches 9pm OR starts after 9pm + $3,800

- Overtime : before 9pm : $1,800/hour ; after 9pm : $3,800/hour << 15mins+ = 1 hour overtime charge >>

- All in-house bakery and sweets are 12% off

- Canapés : $220/head (Light) ; $360/head (Meal) << minimum 15 sets >>

- To add a Cookie baking session during party : $180/set

- To add a Cookie OR Macaron OR Cupcake Decorating session during party : $380-$680/set 

- To add a Cake baking session during party : $880-$1180/set

- Rental of 64" TV tablet : $1,000

- NO outside food allowed

- NO access to kitchen

Studio Booking (Team Building, Corporate Events, TV Shooting, Product Launch)

- Mon - Thur (4 hours) : $11,800

- Fri - Sun (4 hours) : $17,800

- Maximum : 55 persons

- With access to kitchen

- Time slot touches 9pm OR starts after 9pm + $3,800

Overtime : before 9pm : $1,800/hour ; after 9pm : $3,800/hour

- Photo Booth rental + $1,000

Booking Policy : 

All bookings are first come first serve according to deposit date & time.

We appreciate booking to be made at least 3 weeks in advance. 

Payment
- A deposit of 75% of the total must be made 3 weeks before party date, the remaining 25% plus any additional charges will be collected on site.

- Any booking with a late payment without notification would be considered cancelled.
- We reserve the right to not serve additional headcount without advanced notification.

Refund
Deposit is nonrefundable unless typhoon signal 8 or Black Rain warning sign is on.

  • Black Facebook Icon
  • Black Instagram Icon

© 2016 by OOOKIE COOKIE. All rights reserved.